Anzahl Durchsuchen:80 Autor:Site Editor veröffentlichen Zeit: 2023-03-24 Herkunft:Powered
The PTA balloon dilatation catheter is used in percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) procedures to treat blockages in the peripheral vascular system, including the iliac artery, femoral artery, popliteal artery, inferior genicular artery, and renal artery. PTA involves using a balloon catheter to widen a narrowed or blocked artery, restoring blood flow to the affected area. The PTA balloon dilatation catheter is also suitable for the treatment of arteriovenous fistula blockages in natural or artificial dialysis procedures. An arteriovenous fistula is a surgical connection made between an artery and a vein to create a site for dialysis access.
Here is the content:
Introduction of PTA
PTA balloon dilatation catheter’s features
Where the balloon is placed
Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) is a minimally invasive procedure that uses catheter technology to treat vascular stenosis or occlusive diseases caused by atherosclerosis or other reasons. Atherosclerosis is a condition where plaque builds up inside the arteries, reducing blood flow and increasing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Before treatment, diagnostic angiography is performed to identify the location, scope, and severity of the disease. Based on the angiographic results, a balloon catheter with an appropriate size and length is selected to dilate the diseased artery. The balloon catheter is inserted into the artery and inflated to compress the plaque against the artery walls, widening the vessel and restoring blood flow. PTA is a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of vascular diseases and can be performed on an outpatient basis with a short recovery time.
(1) Smooth head-end design: 0.0275″TIP head-end, which improves the ability to pass through stenosis.
(2) Thinner balloon material: nylon -12 material, which can reduce the thickness of the balloon and give consideration to its passability and pressure resistance.
(3) Exquisite balloon folding technology: Better balloon rewinding design makes the balloon pass through with small outer diameter and accurate refolding.
(4) Complete specification combination: adapt to a wider range of lesions, with the longest length of 300mm, and realize one-time expansion of long lesions.
(5) Excellent coaxial push rod design: to ensure good bending resistance and push performance of catheter; The larger expansion cavity is beneficial to the rapid filling and evacuation of the balloon.
(6) Patented super-slippery hydrophilic coating: 40cm hydrophilic coating at the distal end of catheter, which is beneficial to balloon delivery and passing through lesions.
(1) As far as possible, place the stenosis in the middle of the balloon. If placed sideways, the balloon may slip during expansion.
(2) For the stenosis near the anastomotic stoma, the balloon may need to enter the artery. On the premise of ensuring that the balloon does not slip during expansion, the balloon should enter the artery as little as possible to reduce the injury to the artery, especially when the inner diameters of arteries and veins are quite different.
(3) For extremely severe stenosis, there may be resistance when the balloon passes through the lesion, which is common in central venous occlusion and rare in peripheral arteriovenous fistula. You can consider pushing the sheath tube or using a long sheath to approach the lesion to strengthen the support, or changing to a guide wire with better or thinner support force (but it may be difficult for the guide wire to pass through again), or gradually pushing the balloon through successive balloon expansion (but it should be considered that once the balloon has been used, the outer diameter will increase after recovery), or consider using a balloon with better head-end passability.
If you want to use a PTA balloon dilatation catheter, KOSSEL is definitely a safe choice. The masks produced here are wide range sizes PTA balloon dilatation catheter, its quality is not in doubt. If you want to buy, please contact us as soon as possible, we will always be online.